Blythe Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION Empty
PostSubject: RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION   RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION

HOW TO CREATE YOUR FEEDBACK THREAD

- Start a "NEW POST".
- Title the subject "FEEDBACK FOR USERNAME" - (enter your own username)
- In your first post write: "FEEDBACK FOR USERNAME" - (enter your own username)

HOW TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR A USER

Please copy and paste this form when you are leaving feedback. It must be fully completed. The feedback will be removed if it is incomplete.

DATE OF TRANSACTION:
LINK TO SALES THREAD:
ITEM(S) IN TRANSACTION:
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

RULES FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION

- All general forum rules must be followed in the feedback section.

- Discussion is disallowed in the feedback section. If you have not purchased/sold anything to the user's thread you are commenting on, it will be instantly removed with no PMs or questions asked.

- You may not respond to feedback left in your Feedback thread.

- You may not edit and/or remove any information left in your feedback thread. As well as feedback you left for others.

- You may not post and/or discuss feedback for transactions, outside of the feedback section.

- You may not start feedback threads for other members.

- All sections of the feedback form must be filled out in detail. Any forms with lack of detail or missing sections will be removed without PMs or questions asked. All feedback must include a link to the original sales thread.

- The transaction must have been initiated and completed through Blythe Kingdom. Feedback for transactions done elsewhere will be instantly removed with no PMs or questions asked.

- From the month of August 2012 on, you can leave feedback, ONLY if you are able to provide a sales thread link (found in Fare Thee Well).

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Why do I need to fill out the form? Why do I need a sales link?
A: The form takes but 2 minutes to fill out.
Date of transaction - Helps see how long ago the transaction was made
Link to sales thread - Proves the transaction was done on this forum. You cannot leave feedback without proof the transaction initiated and completed on this forum.
Items in transaction - Shows what you purchased.
Additional comments - Shows buyers how the seller treated you and your item during the transaction.

Q: How can I find the seller's sales link?
A: You can subscribe to their sales thread or follow these simple instructions: https://blythekingdom.forumotion.com/t44297-how-to-find-posts-topics-by-a-user

Q: How can I link to my feedback thread?
A: You can follow these simple instructions: https://blythekingdom.forumotion.com/t44307-how-to-link-to-your-feedback-thread

Q: Is it required to have a feedback thread in order to sell?
A: No it is not required to have a feedback thread, though it will benefit you in future sales.

Q: Can I start a feedback thread for someone else?
A: No, the seller/buyer must start their own thread. Any feedback threads created for others will be deleted automatically.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION   RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

RULES, INFO & FAQ FOR THE FEEDBACK SECTION
Page 1 of 1