Blythe Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BCEU impressions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
two_eyes_girl

two_eyes_girl

BCEU impressions? Empty
PostSubject: BCEU impressions?   BCEU impressions? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 am

We want to hear your opinions! What did you liked, what you didn't like that much, what did you bought, who did you meet...
And we want to see your photos too!
You can share them here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/blytheconeurope/pool/with/7489542526/
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

BCEU impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCEU impressions?   BCEU impressions? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:30 am

As a backup team member these are my impressions:

I really loved brightness of the venue, it was great for photos and chatting.
Didn't like the lack of a/c, though! I think everyone drowned in their sweat, hahaha.

I had a weird day, though, due to the heat and because I was just so overwhelmed I almost couldn't cope with the mass of people. I think if I had made it to the pre-meet on Friday (which I didn't because we were stuck in traffic) I would have been able to adapt to the situation much better - this way it was just EVERYONE and EVERYTHING at once and I didn't even recognize most of my Flickr contacts or talk to them. But this entirely my own brain's fault! Larger name tags are a must next time, though, that's for sure!

I already met Sandra / MinkiDynamite and Olivia / Bonita before, but also met people I only knew from Flickr or our German Blythe board, like Ole / Blomquist, Erica Fustero and Jasmin / Jaszmade. I was so overwhelmed, I didn't even get to talk to the whole team properly, this is so embarrassing!

I didn't buy very much (an MforMonkey Rainbow Smock and Erica's fanzine), but I won 2 lovely items in the tombola, got a goodie bag and took a couple of photos (15 online right now, rest will follow soon).

What I also liked was the vegetarian option (baked potato with tzaziki) at the "Würstchenbude" outside! And Fassbrause Zitrone is my new favourite summer soft drink.

Hm...what else. Oh yeah, I'm sad that we didn't get to show our Junko Wong interview! But Susan / FrolleinSuzy uploaded it for everyone to watch:
https://youtu.be/E9JjwBekOLQ
Back to top Go down
goomba

goomba

BCEU impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCEU impressions?   BCEU impressions? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 am

nice event!! fantastic organization and i meet a nice person!!
Back to top Go down
Monicab

Monicab

BCEU impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCEU impressions?   BCEU impressions? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am

I went there! It was fantastic, all very very well organized. The place was amazing with a fantastic light, and the people l met it was very friendly! I spent a fantastic day full of good feelings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BCEU impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCEU impressions?   BCEU impressions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCEU impressions?
Page 1 of 1