INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAGING/PROBLEM SECTION
If you are experiencing a problem with a member you have sold/bought from you must start a new thread and include the following:USERNAME
:DATE OF TRANSACTION
:LINK TO SALES THREAD
:ITEM(S) IN TRANSACTION
:REASON FOR POSTING:
RULES FOR THE PAGING/PROBLEM SECTION
- All general forum rules must be followed in the paging/problem section.
- All sections of the paging/problem form must be filled out in detail. Any forms with lack of detail or missing sections will be removed without PMs or questions asked.
- Discussion is allowed only
if you are able to provide help to the person.
- No posting personal information of the person being paged (ie: full name, addresses or phone numbers). Posts that contain this information will be edited/removed at Admin's discretion.
- If you are able to get in contact with the person being paged, please let a moderator/administrator know. It is important that the paging threads are marked resolved.
- As per Banning Policy - Any paged users who does not respond to the page within seven days
will have their account deactivated. If you have logged in and not responded, you will have your account banned. If you do not respond after seven days you will be banned, without notice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSQ
: I would like to keep my name anonymous, but would like a user paged. Is that possible?A
: Yes, you can PM an administrator with the PAGING THREAD FORM. Q
: If someone is paged, can they see the marketplace?A
: No, they will have their MP access revoked.Q
: How can I tell if someone was paged if I am not active in the feedback section? A
: A member that's been paged will have an image under their username that says "MEMBER PAGED".Q
: Should I sell/buy to people with the "MEMBER PAGED" image?A
: We highly recommend you do not. Q
: What is considered "Helpful information".A
: Helpful information is the following: last contact made with the paged user, email addresses, flickr links, links to authority, suggestions on where to get help outside the forum, previous Bad Dolly Deal Links.Q
: Can we link to previous Bad Dolly Deal posts?A
: As long as the paging thread has a Blythe Kingdom forum sales link and Paging thread form filled out - it is allowed.Q
: Why isn't there any discussion allowed in the Paging section? A
: Paging threads are easier to manage if the persons involved are able to communicate without others interrupting. Especially if there are multiple pages, it will be hard to keep track of the information posted.Q
: Why is the paging thread still there, if it is marked as resolved?A
: Paging threads will not be deleted or removed. It is kept there as a history with the paged member, for future buyers and sellers.