Blythe Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)

Go down 
+13
Blythetastic
TuSabesBlythe
winksandgiggles
ericaduh
ManonAntoinette
theblythebanner
jenniekay
jinjur
grouper
LaVir
marzipandaizy
Fiddlette
two_eyes_girl
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai

Sai

BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Do aliens really exist? Is time travel possible?
We may not have the answer to those question, but we may be able to answer some blythe related questions for you.

BlytheCon Europe is proud to announce we will host an interview to Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director and CEO of the CWC Group.
So if you have something to ask her, this is the time! JUST PUT YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. We will make a selection with 10 final questions that we will address to Junko.

See the original article with a couple of great questions asked by BlytheCon Europe attendees:
http://www.blytheconeurope.com/?p=451
Back to top Go down
two_eyes_girl

two_eyes_girl

BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am

There are already some answers here! https://blythekingdom.forumotion.com/t33388-ask-junko-wong
Any chance we could move them from that topic to this one?
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:19 am

How on earth did I miss that topic? I really need to get my online activities sorted! I'm not sure who can move topics here, I think it's Erica?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)
Page 1 of 1