HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
two_eyes_girl

PostSubject: Ask Junko Wong!   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Hey guys! Here at the BlytheCon Europe team we are working on an interview for Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director and CEO of the CWC Group.
Is there anything you would like to know from here?
Throw us a comment with your questions! (I'm already working on some of them xD)
http://www.blytheconeurope.com
Back to top Go down
Fiddlette

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 am

Oh yes!

I'd love to know if the Blythe collection handbook will ever be published in English

And if there could ever be a book, video,blog post, anything about how a Blythe doll is made...like photos inside a Blythe factory...I think it would be so interesting to see Blythe on a conveyor belt or having her hair cut or makeup applied by white coat factory technicians!

Also, her thoughts on where factory dolls come from and to be real hard hitting, what the ethics involved are in buying one
Back to top Go down
marzipandaizy

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 am

Fiddlette wrote:
...And if there could ever be a book, video,blog post, anything about how a Blythe doll is made...like photos inside a Blythe factory...I think it would be so interesting to see Blythe on a conveyor belt or having her hair cut or makeup applied by white coat factory technicians!

That would be so interesting!!
Back to top Go down
LaVir

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:42 am

I would know if there will be more FBL releases!! I need a translucent and tanned FBL for my collection Smile
Back to top Go down
grouper

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 am

I would love to hear what she has to say about the "fake" mangos and UC. She'll probably just say something about how you should only buy from official suppliers but I would love to know if they are fakes or just really bad quality control.

Back to top Go down
jinjur

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Will Blythe be sold in the US ? Possibly though TRU ?

Would there ever be a 'fan' doll where all the fans could vote on a
website and she would be produced ?

I was really disappointed to see the blythe book with no english
translation
Back to top Go down
jenniekay

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 pm

this is awesome!

I too would love to know about Blythe releases in the US and also the book being published in English at some point

One big question that I always think about is would it ever be possible to bring back the EBL/BL mold as a limited re-release?
Back to top Go down
theblythebanner

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:04 pm

LaVir wrote:
I would know if there will be more FBL releases!! I need a translucent and tanned FBL for my collection Smile

Yes! A translucent FBL!!
Back to top Go down
ManonAntoinette

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

I would like to know where she gets her inspiration. And, indeed if the books and also the pattern books will ever be translated or dual language. This would create a higher appeal, it keeps me from buying the latest book.

A look inside the process of coming into existance of Blythe girls would absolutely be interesting!

Maybe some hints and tips on how to determine a factory doll. I've also seen sample dolls for sale and I wonder when and who they send samples of new dolls to and how do those end up being sold (Alexis Emerald on Ebay for example in December).
Back to top Go down
ericaduh

PostSubject: Re: BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Only question I have is - Will there be any future tanned skinned dolls in FBL/Middie molds, as well as translucent tanned skinned.

Oh and if they would reconsider Licca bodies

-------------------
Please forward any forum related PMs to Admin on BK.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

BlytheCon Europe 2012 - Ask Junko! (Interview with Junko Wong, Blythe Creative Director)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next